The G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 50 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more.
We are looking for a friendly, self - motivated and creative individual who can drive Wedding and Events sales in our fantastic venue, The Corinthian Club.
Situated in the heart of Glasgow’s Merchant City, The Corinthian Club is an iconic landmark that has been part of Glasgow’s history since 1752. These days, The Corinthian Club has firmly established itself as Scotland’s premier destination for style and service. An award winning venue that is housed over five floors and boasts a range of private dining rooms, brasserie and bar, piano bar, casino and club.
As Wedding Coordinator, your role will include:
- To proactively seek new sales leads as well as retaining existing clients.
- Meeting potential and current customers to conduct show rounds and ensure the planning of their wedding or event is executed professionally and accurately.
- The coordination and delivery of weddings up to and including the day of the wedding.
- Oversee all online and telephone enquiries in a timely and proactive manner.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Great communication skills with a passion for delivering exceptional customer service.
- An excellent organisation skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to work flexible hours to suit business needs.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of The Corinthian Club team will be in touch.