Training & Events Coordinator- Tenants Training Academy
Tennent’s Training Academy have an exciting opportunity for a Training & Events Coordinator to join our fun and friendly team on a full time basis.
Tennent's Training Academy is a dedicated Hospitality Industry based Training Academy in Scotland offering a fresh approach to learning new skills with exciting cookery classes, legislative hospitality trade courses and inspirational teaching in a unique environment.
As a Training & Events Coordinator your role will include:
- Supporting in all aspects of the running of the academy
- Taking ownership of the admin processes of TTA and will be the link to G1 Admin
- Building client relationships and coordinating training both internally and externally
- Gather and store required documents for audit purposes and finance
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar coordinating/ administration role
- Have a clear PVG certificate (or be willing to apply for a PVG)
- Must have a valid clean driving license
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
We are a small, fun but hard working team and we are ready and waiting to find our newest recruit!
This role will be offered on a full time permanent basis (45 hours per week).
If you believe this is the Training & Events Coordinator role for you then please apply now and we will be in touch as soon as possible