Reservations Coordinator – Head Office
G1 Group is a collection of over 50 venues. Lots of our venues are housed in grade A & B listed buildings, carefully restored, expanded, refreshed and put to good use. We have restaurants, hotels, nightclubs, bars, cinemas, casinos and more.
We are currently on the lookout for a Reservations Coordinator to join us in our head office in Glasgow on the run up to the festive period.
As a Reservations Coordinator within our team, you will be responsible for assisting with daily reservations and enquiries, call handling, maximising on cross selling opportunities and day to day administration in a fast paced environment. We are looking for an individual with personality, someone with a focus to driving potential sales & events opportunities across several key sites.
As Central Reservations Coordinator your role will include:
• Call handling of inbound and outbound calls
• Administrative assistance for all enquiries
• Handling large Private Dining/Function enquiries
• Cinema Reservations
• Deposit handling
• Building & maintaining strong relationships with the venue management & sales managers
• Working as part of a motivated and close knit team to deliver excellent levels of customer service and well-planned functions
The ideal candidate will be:
• Enthusiastic, dedicated and hardworking individual
• Able to multi-task, and work well within a team as well as individually
• Computer Literate, Knowledge of MS Office. Good knowledge of Word and Excel
• Have entrepreneurial flair and a talent for seeing a sales opportunity
• Have a methodical and meticulous approach to their work
• A great communicator with a passion for what they do
Previous experience is desired, though not essential. This position is on a full time basis and offers an hourly rate of pay. This role would be a temporary position from Mid-September till December.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and our sales & central reservations manager will be in contact with you shortly.