Supervisor - Forgans - Broughty Ferry
The G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 50 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced and enthusiastic Supervisor to join our fantastic venue, Forgans in Broughty Ferry
Located in the warm and welcoming Broughty Ferry, Forgan’s is a modern restaurant with a traditional Scottish heart. The Forgan’s team are passionate about providing tasty seasonal food, a tipple or two from their vast Scottish gin collection and throwing the best ceilidhs in the area.
As a Floor Supervisor your role will include:
- Ensuring that the restaurant operation runs efficiently.
- In close liaison with the Management team, you will be involved in the supervision of the day to day restaurant operation.
- You will ensure that all restaurant staff are fully trained, that they are knowledgeable and provide a consistently high standard of service.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role
- You will have a comprehensive understanding of how a restaurant operates, have great attention to detail within a focused customer service environment.
- Holding a current Personal License is desirable
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think the Supervisor role is for you then apply now and a member of the Forgans team will be in touch.