Street Food Chef – Three Sisters
Located in the heart of Cowgate, The Three Sisters is a lively sports bar and courtyard. A hotspot for social gatherings, they offer big screens, karaoke, function hire and more!
We are looking for an experienced and talented Street Food Chef to join our fantastic venue, The Three Sisters.
As a Street Food Chef, your role will include:
- Working within one of our outdoor food containers preparing and serving a delicious variety of food to our customers.
- Working to a high standard to ensure customers receive the best quality food.
- Complying with all health and safety regulations and hygiene standards.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role or a keen interest in pursuing a culinary career.
- The ability to work in a fast paced and high pressured environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive hourly rate and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities.
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now to our Street Food Chef advert and a member of The Three Sisters team will be in touch.