STAY is a fun and upbeat accommodation only hotel with its own eclectic sense of style. It is a place for explorers, thrill seekers and adventurists. Located in the lively Cowgate, in Edinburgh’s Old Town, we have 37 bedrooms, from our ‘S’ double room to the private DORM sleeping up to nine guests.
We’re on the lookout for an enthusiastic, hardworking Night Porter to join our expanding team. A full induction into the role will be given and you will also be provided with on-going training as and when required.
As Night Porter, your role will include:
- Ensuring excellent customer service is consistently delivered.
- Give guests with the warmest and genuine of welcomes assuring an efficient check in and out of guests between 11PM and 7AM.
- Providing information about hotel, services and local area.
- Ensuring the safety and security of hotel and guests.
- Set up for breakfast service.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Great customer skills and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- Will have a hands-on, can do approach to problem solving.
- Availability to work shifts, including weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this job of STAY Night Porter is the role for you then apply now and a member of the team will be in touch.