STAY is a fun and upbeat accommodation only hotel with its own eclectic sense of style. It is a place for explorers, thrill seekers and adventurists. Located in the lively Cowgate, in Edinburgh’s Old Town, we have 37 private bedrooms, from our ‘S’ double room to the private DORM sleeping up to nine guests.
We’re on the lookout for an enthusiastic, hardworking Receptionist to join our expanding team. A full induction into the role will be given and you will also be provided with on-going training as and when required.
As Receptionist, your role will include:
- Ensuring that each of our guests receive the warmest and most genuine of welcomes.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that guests are checked in and out effectively.
- Providing information about hotel, services and local area to ensure that customers have a fantastic stay in the city.
- Processing and updating guest bookings via our Opera PMS system.
- Communicating with the Housekeeping Department to ensure guest satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Be fantastic at dealing with guest enquiries and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- Will have a hands-on, can do approach to problem solving.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive rate of pay and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this job of Receptionist at STAY is the role for you then apply now and a member of our team will be in touch.