Sous Chef- The Vic – St Andrews
We are looking for an eager and talented Sous Chef to join our fantastic venue, The Vic
The Vic covers everything from a quiet pint to live DJs, functions, club nights, cocktail master classes and family-friendly dining. It's a popular venue with a great reputation and an excellent product offering.
As Sous Chef, your role will include:
- Being fully involved in all aspects of kitchen operation from menu compilation to training junior members of staff.
- To ensure great attention to detail for the menu specs provided
- Ensuring that all aspects of the operation comply with legislative requirements.
- Deputising for the Head Chef in their absence.
The ideal candidate will have:
- You will excel in your Chef profession and will be looking to progress within a dynamic company that can help you take the next step on the career ladder.
- The ability to work in a fast paced and high pressured environment.
- You will have strong people and operational management skills and have experience in the industry at a supervisory level.
- You take pride in yourself, your work, and your wider team.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this job of Sous Chef at The Vic is the role for you then apply now and a member of The Vic team will be in touch.