Sous Chef – The Bothy- Perth
The G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 50 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Sous Chef to join our fantastic venue, The Bothy Perth
In the heart of Kinnoull Street, Perth, The Bothy restaurant has built a reputation on serving quality Scottish favourites and bistro bites in a warm, homely setting. The menu will take you back to your childhood with servings of belly fillers, heart warmers and delectable sweets all using the finest, fresh local produce from Scotland.
As Sous Chef, your role will include:
- Being fully involved in all aspects of kitchen operation from menu compilation to training junior members of staff.
- To ensure great attention to detail for the menu specs provided
- Ensuring that all aspects of the operation comply with legislative requirements.
- Deputising for the Head Chef in their absence.
The ideal candidate will have:
- You will excel in your Chef profession and will be looking to progress within a dynamic company that can help you take the next step on the career ladder.
- The ability to work in a fast paced and high pressured environment.
- You will have strong people and operational management skills and have experience in the industry at a supervisory level.
- You take pride in yourself, your work, and your wider team.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities.
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the Sous Chef role for you then apply now and a member of the The Bothy team will be in touch.
EU Settlement Scheme- We will provide support and guidance with the application process for all relevant EU Citizens