Sous Chef – Southpour
Southpour - Food, Drink and Other Stories. A spot on a cosy corner of Newington, you’ll find us serving a selection of our favourite things, from craft beers and boutique spirits to Fairtrade coffee and seasonal, fresh food. So whether you’re in to catch up over cocktails, enjoy a celebratory meal or just grab a coffee and use the wifi.. you’ll find a warm welcome (and probably a recommendation) from us.
We are currently on the lookout for a passionate and driven sous chef to come and join our team.
As Sous Chef, your role will include:
- Being fully involved in all aspects of kitchen operation from menu compilation to training junior members of staff.
- Ensuring that all aspects of the operation comply with legislative requirements.
- Deputising for the Head Chef in their absence.
The ideal candidate will have:
- You will excel in your Chef profession and will be looking to progress within a dynamic company that can help you take the next step on the career ladder.
- You will have strong people and operational management skills and have experience in the industry at a supervisory level.
- You take pride in yourself, your work, and your wider team.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities.
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of Southpour team will be in touch.