Sous Chef – Southpour- Edinburgh
The G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 50 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more.
We are looking for experienced and talented Sous Chef to join our fantastic venue, Southpour
Southpour - Food, Drink and Other Stories. On a cosy corner of Newington, you’ll find us serving a selection of our favourite things, from craft beers and boutique spirits to Fairtrade coffee and seasonal, fresh food.
As Sous Chef, your role will include:
- Being fully involved in all aspects of kitchen operation from menu compilation to training junior members of staff.
- Ensuring that all aspects of the operation comply with legislative requirements.
- Deputising for the Head Chef in their absence.
The ideal candidate will have:
- You will excel in your Chef profession and will be looking to progress within a dynamic company that can help you take the next step on the career ladder.
- You will have strong people and operational management skills and have experience in the industry at a supervisory level.
- You take pride in yourself, your work, and your wider team.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of the Southpour team will be in touch.
EU Settlement Scheme- We will provide support and guidance with the application process for all relevant EU Citizens