Senior Sous Chef - Forgan’s – St Andrews
The G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 50 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Senior Sous Chef to join our fantastic venue, Forgan’s.
Located in the heart of St Andrews, Forgan’s is a modern restaurant with a traditional Scottish heart. The Forgan’s team are passionate about providing tasty seasonal food, a tipple or two from their vast Scottish gin collection and throwing the best ceilidhs in the area
As Senior Sous Chef, your role will include:
- Supporting the Exec Chef in the day to day management of the kitchen
- Being fully involved in all aspects of the kitchen operation, in addition to menu compilation, developing junior members of the team, and ensuring that all aspects of the operation comply with legislative requirements
- Deputise for the Exec Chef in their absence.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role
- Possess strong leadership skills and previous experience at a supervisory level
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high pressured environment
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this job of Senior Sous Chef at Forgan’s is the role for you then apply now and a member of the Forgan’s team will be in touch.