Senior Sous Chef – Corinthian- Glasgow
The G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 50 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Head Chef to join our fantastic venue, The Corinthian Club.
Situated in the heart of Glasgow’s Merchant City, The Corinthian Club is an iconic landmark that has been part of Glasgow’s history since 1752. These days, The Corinthian Club has firmly established itself as Scotland’s premier destination for style and service. An award winning venue that is housed over five floors and boasts a range of private dining rooms, brasserie and bar, piano bar, casino and club.
As Senior Sous Chef, your role will include:
- Supporting the Exec Chef in the day to day management of the kitchen
- Being involved in all aspects of the kitchen operation, in addition to menu compilation, developing junior members of the team, and ensuring that all aspects of the operation comply with legislative requirements
- Fully deputise for the Exec Chef in their absence.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role and will be looking to progress within a dynamic company that can help you take the next step on the career ladder.
- Strong people and operational management skills and have experience in the industry at a supervisory level.
- Pride in yourself, your work, and your wider team.
In return, we offer a competitive hourly rate and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the Senior Sous Chef role for you then apply now and a member of The Corinthian team will be in touch.
EU Settlement Scheme- We will provide support and guidance with the application process for all relevant EU Citizens