Senior Sous Chef - The Social
The G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 50 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Senior Sous Chef to join our fantastic venue, the Social.
The Social Glasgow is a Royal Exchange Square institution and is proud to sit nestled amongst a selection of great shops, cafes, bars & restaurants. During the day, you will find a relaxing hub away from the hustle and bustle of Buchanan Street, where you can enjoy a wide selection of great quality food. At night, the square is transformed into a bustling location for people out to have a good time and The Social is right there in the middle of it all. Their lights dim, the music fills the space with everything from soulful house to funk and chart, and the cocktails begin to stack on the bar.
As Senior Sous Chef, your role will include:
- Supporting the Exec Chef in the day to day management of the kitchen
- Being fully involved in all aspects of the kitchen operation, in addition to menu compilation, developing junior members of the team, and ensuring that all aspects of the operation comply with legislative requirements
- Deputise for the Exec Chef in their absence.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role
- Possess strong leadership skills and previous experience at a supervisory level
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high pressured environment
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this job of Senior Sous Chef at The Social is the role for you then apply now and a member of the Social team will be in touch.
EU Settlement Scheme- We will provide support and guidance with the application process for all relevant EU Citizens