Senior Graphic Designer
G1 Group has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Graphic Designer to join the team in Glasgow. This role presents a very unique opportunity to work on a huge portfolio of brands, including several award winning brands and venues.
G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse independent hospitality group, a privately owned and truly entrepreneurial business with a collection of over 50 venues, a hugely eclectic mix of restaurants, hotels, bars and cinemas.
You will join our in-house marketing & graphics team, based in Glasgow’s west end. This is a key business appointment, and as such we are seeking an exceptional individual with a keen eye for detail to join the team.
- As part of in house design team, you will be responsible for creation of layouts, marketing collateral, advertising, and logos, for use in both print and online. Your work will be hugely versatile, and to the highest standard, creating an instant impression amongst customers whilst effectively communication our commercial messaging.
- End to end management of your workload- including designing, amending, proofing and printing jobs including menu packs, brochures, flyers and more.
- Brand development- aid in the creation and implementation of new brands being introduced to the portfolio, as well as reinvigorate and reinvent existing brands where needed.
- You will be highly creative, and will be proactive in your approach to suggesting various solutions and options which will help us stand out from the competition
- You will be responsible for dealing directly with suppliers including print and signage companies, so you must be able to maintain great working relationships and be able to comfortably negotiate costs where necessary
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent
- Have at least - 4+ years of Graphic Design experience in an agency or similar paced environment, with at least 1 year at senior level
- A strong and maintained interest in the Hospitality sector including but not limited to restaurants, bars and hotels.
- A genuine interest in creative content, with a good understanding of the latest marketing and graphic design trends across advertising, digital, social media and more.
- Exceptional organisational skills, including the ability to manage your own workload and help support other members of the design team
- Work toward tight deadlines whilst producing a high standard of work
- IT literate including email management, scheduling and filing
- Comfortable working on PC
- Able to work on numerous projects simultaneously
In return for the above, we offer our Senior Graphic Designer a competitive salary, generous company benefits, and the opportunity to use your creative skills on some of the most challenging and rewarding brands in Scotland.
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, G1 Group offers real rewards and recognition. Apply today for this exciting opportunity.