Senior Chef De Partie – The Murrayfield Hotel
Murrayfield Hotel is an established hotel, restaurant and bar, serving the finest local produce, ales and premium spirits. It caters for all functions, weddings, funerals, and meetings. With such close proximity to Murrayfield stadium the venue also caters for large events.
We are currently on the lookout for a passionate and driven Senior Chef de Partie to come and join our team.
As a Senior Chef De Partie, your role will include:
- Developing and learning new recipes.
- Running your own section while ensuring daily preparation and presentations standards are met.
- Complying with all health and safety regulations and hygiene legislation.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role and a keen interest in pursuing a culinary career.
- The ability to work in a fast paced and high pressured environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities.
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the Senior Chef de Partie role for you then apply now and a member of The Murrayfield Hotel team will be in touch.