We are looking for a talented Security General Manager to join our fantastic late night venues here at G1 Group in Glasgow City Centre.
With many fantastic venues including Shimmy, Polo, The Social, The Corinthian, Kushion to name only a few we are on the lookout for a talented Security General Manager to join our team to help with the safe running of a venue leaving the Venue General Manager to concentrate on sales growth and general running of operations.
As Security General Manager, your role will include:
- Coordinating the Door Security Team
- Dealing with external stakeholders such as Police & Local Authorities
- Documenting any incidents
- Providing excellent customer service - ensuring a safe enjoyable environment for all customers
- Managing service standards and staff development.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Great leadership skills and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- A strong commercial awareness
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
- Valid SIA badge preferable however not essential
Full training will be given to the successful candidate including SIA & First Aid if required.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the Security General Manager role for you then apply now and a member of G1 Group team will be in touch.