We are currently on the lookout for a Sales Ledger Assistant to come and join us in our Head Office situated in the West End of Glasgow
As a Sales Ledger Assistant your role will be be to ensure that all Sales Ledger Invoices are completed accurately and to stringent deadlines.
G1 Group is a collection of over 50 venues. Lots of our venues are housed in grade A & B listed buildings, carefully restored, expanded, refreshed and put to good use. We have restaurants, hotels, nightclubs, bars, cinemas, casinos and more.
One thing all our places have in common is our people- they work hard, often behind the scenes, and they are the best at what they do. They are a wildly eclectic bunch, from the architect who makes the drawings come to life, to the domestic staff who make our hotel rooms feel like home. We are always growing and on the lookout for fresh talent, so if you've got it, bring it.
- Producing high volume of invoices from various legal entities timely and accurately
- Creating accounts for customers
- Dealing with invoice queries in an effective and timely manner
- Housekeeping of in-house database
- Ensuring good relations and communications with all members of the Finance team and responding politely and in a timely fashion to internal and external customers
- Allocating payments
- Process & generate reminder letters & monthly statements
- Credit Checking and highlighting any potential risks
- General ledger reconciliations
- Observing & complying with the credit policy and credit risks of our customers
- Excellent data entry skills – fast and accurate
- Good working knowledge of databases and Microsoft packages
- Exceptionally high standards with meticulous attention to detail
- Highly Organised and a ‘completer-finisher’, with good time management
- A flexible team player with the ability to work proactively
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal).
- A self-starter with a positive, enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude and a down to earth approachable manner.
- A problem solver with the ability to assume responsibility and act on own initiative
- Customer focused
- Ability to work accurately in a busy, demanding environment, whilst adhering to stringent deadlines
- Ability to work in a structured, repetitive role requiring high levels of concentration and stamina
- Reliable, conscientious and dedicated
Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word essential and preferably SUN & Opera experience would be an advantage.
If think this is the role for you please do not hesitate to apply now!