G1 Group - Sales Director
Who is G1 Group? We are a privately owned and operated hospitality and retail group. With a portfolio including (but not limited to) hotels, restaurants, cinemas, convenience stores and more, we are looking for an entrepreneurial and dynamic thinker to join our in-house Sales Team based in Glasgow.
Operating from Hamilton House in the west end, you will be leading a team of Sales Managers based across our locations including Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen and St Andrews and the role will focus on our Food and Beverage side of the business.
The successful candidate will demonstrate that they can communicate company goals and objectives to all sales people and/or teams while also managing each sales process from beginning to end and co-ordinating the internal assistance required to support the process where required. Business development is a key focus within this role and this will focus on developing and implementing strategies to achieve enterprise level, multi-site strategic deals.
We are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Developing and implementing the sales strategy for the Groups.
- Leading and motivating venue sales teams.
- Guide the day to day activities and priorities of the venue sales team ensuring that all enquiries and leads are followed up.
- Setting activity and revenue targets for the members of the sales team ensuring a pro-active approach.
- Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
- Compile monthly reporting.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels.
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader
- You must have imagination and enthusiasm, an eye for trends but also be a clear thinker and good communicator
- Strong commercial acumen
In return, we offer a competitive salary, generous company benefits, and an unrivalled opportunity to work with some of the most well-known brands in Scotland.