Looking to be part of an award winning bar and entertainment venue? Possess the skills to challenge a team to break Guinness Book of Records beer sales?
Maybe it's your talent of creating your own pop up bar theme and driving sales by leading from the front that will make you an invaluable cog in the wheel that is The Three Sisters Edinburgh!
The Three Sisters is a lively sports bar & courtyard based in the hub of the Cowgate. Our venue offers big screens, BBQs, karaoke, function hire and much more!
As Sales and Events Manager, you will be responsible for driving the sales and events procedures whilst coordinating a diverse range of events such as street food festivals, coordination of venue during the Edinburgh International Festival, Fresher’s events and more!
You will be responsible for overseeing and implementing sales and marketing activity in line with key events and core business principles in mind.
We are looking for someone with a flair for creativity, strong leadership skills and determination to succeed both personally and professionally.
A track record of achieved sales success and pop up event activity would be desired but not necessary.
Responsibilities to include -
· Developing new business opportunities
· Promoting multiple aspects of the venue
· Oversee all online and telephone enquiries in a timely and proactive manner
· Generating leads from cold calling, networking and sales leads
· Creating Sales Packages to maximize revenue
· Building & maintaining strong relationships with the General Managers to improve productivity, effectiveness, and the customer experience
· Coordinating and creating promotional activity across the venue
· Coorinating an effective and systematic approach to social media
· Planning, creating and posting content across social media platforms in line with current sales and events activity and identifying different content to drive across the various social channels
· Assisting with writing and editing copy for our website, blog and customer emails
· Working in collaboration with trade partners to promote events
· Providing front-line customer support and interaction across channels
· Working with a team of sales and events coordinators based at our call center to deliver excellent levels of customer service and well planned and executed events and functions
· Ordering, proofing and having creative input to printed material and online material
· Must be an enthusiastic, dedicated and hardworking individual
· Have proactive selling experience within the hospitality sector
· Have entrepreneurial flair and a talent for seeing a sales opportunity where others cannot
· Have experience in running and managing a broad portfolio of events
· Have a methodical and meticulous approach to their work
· Be a great communicator with a passion for what they do
· Be confident in people management with experience of leading a team
· Have a proven track record in a Sales & Marketing role within the hospitality industry
In return for the above, we can offer a competitive salary and bonus scheme, generous company benefits and industry leading training and development opportunities.
If this is the exciting Sales & Events Manager role you have been looking for please apply now and a member of the team will be in touch!