Sales & Events Manager- Glasgow
G1 Group owns over 50 venues throughout Scotland, ranging from restaurants, bars, clubs, cinemas, casinos and hotels. With venues in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Dundee, Perth and St Andrews, G1 Group continues to be the number one independent leisure operator in Scotland.
As Sales and Events Manager, you will be responsible for running the Sales & Events procedures across the local Units, coordinating a diverse range of events, Sales & Marketing activity across individually branded venues along with any key events.
We are currently looking for a skilled Sales and Events Manager to be based in Glasgow City Centre with the responsibility for 3 of our venues - Hummingbird, The Cricklewood & Darcy’s.
Responsibilities to include -
- Developing new business opportunities
- Promoting multiple aspects of the venue
- Generating leads from cold calling, networking and sales leads
- Creating Sales Packages to maximise revenue
- Building & maintaining strong relationships with the General Managers to improve productivity, effectiveness, and the customer experience
- Coordinating and creating promotional activity across the venue
- Working with a team of sales and events coordinators based at our call centre to deliver excellent levels of customer service and well planned and executed events and functions
- Ordering, proofing and having creative input to printed material and online material
- Must be an enthusiastic, dedicated and hardworking individual
- Have proactive selling experience within the hospitality sector
- Have entrepreneurial flair and a talent for seeing a sales opportunity where others cannot
- Have experience in running and managing a broad portfolio of events
- Have a methodical and meticulous approach to their work
- Be a great communicator with a passion for what they do
- Be confident in people management with experience of leading a team
- Have a proven track record in a Sales & Marketing role within the hospitality industry
In return for the above, we can offer a competitive salary and bonus scheme, generous company benefits and industry leading training and development opportunities.
If this is the Sales and Events Manager role for you please apply now and a member of our team will be in touch.