Here in the heart of Edinburgh we are currently on the lookout for a talented Sales and Events Manager to lead our fantastic team!
As Sales and Events Manager, you will be responsible for running the Sales & Events procedures for our G1 Group venues while coordinating a diverse range of events, Sales & Marketing activity across individually branded venues along with any key events.
Responsibilities to include -
- Developing new business opportunities
- Promoting multiple aspects of the venue
- Generating leads from cold calling, networking and sales leads
- Creating Sales Packages to maximise revenue
- Building & maintaining strong relationships with the General Managers to improve productivity, effectiveness, and the customer experience
- Coordinating and creating promotional activity across the venue
- Working with a team of sales and events coordinators based at our call centre to deliver excellent levels of customer service and well planned and executed events and functions
- Ordering, proofing and having creative input to printed material and online material
- Must be an enthusiastic, dedicated and hardworking individual
- Have proactive selling experience within the hospitality sector
- Have entrepreneurial flair and a talent for seeing a sales opportunity where others cannot
- Have experience in running and managing a broad portfolio of events
- Have a methodical and meticulous approach to their work
- Be a great communicator with a passion for what they do
- Be confident in people management with experience of leading a team
- Have a proven track record in a Sales & Marketing role within the hospitality industry
In return for the above, we can offer a competitive salary and bonus scheme, generous company benefits and industry leading training and development opportunities.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you please apply now!