JOB TITLE: Room Attendant
CLEANING OF GUESTS ROOMS:
- To ensure that all guests assigned to you for the day are cleaned to standard as outlined in the S.O.P manual. Including departure and stay over rooms.
- To ensure that all rooms are serviced and that priority bedrooms are covered in a timely manner so as not to inconvenience guests.
- To ensure that all linen is looked after and is not used for cleaning purposes.
- All rooms to be thoroughly cleaned as outlined in the spring clean S.O.P.
CLEANING OF HOUSEKEEPING CUPBOARDS/CORRIDORS:
- To ensure that all housekeeping cupboards are cleaned and set up neatly.
- To ensure that the doors remain closed through out the day ensuring all linen is hidden away from guests view, and safe keeping of stock.
- To ensure that all corridors are dusted and Hoovered daily.
- To be friendly and well groomed at all times. Uniform to be worn at all times.
- To have a good working knowledge of the hotel facilities and opening hours to ensure effective interaction with guests.
- To greet customers at all times whilst passing through public areas or guest rooms.
- To report any lost and found items to the housekeeping management as soon as item has been found. For details refer to lost property S.O.P.
- To ensure that all maintenance issues are reported to housekeeping management as soon as the fault is noticed.
- To perform any other reasonable request as per requirements of the hotel.
- To attend any necessary training courses such as fire/health & safety etc.
- To attend any in house meetings or training sessions as and when required.
- Public area duties may be designated to you as and when necessary.
- To ensure that you check rota on a regular basis and are aware when you are required to work.