Restaurant Manager – The Three Sisters
The Three Sisters is a world famous sports bar and courtyard based on Cowgate, Edinburgh and just a stones throw along Cowgate is another much loved night life venue Espionage.
The Three Sisters: Located in the heart of Cowgate, The Three Sisters is a lively sports bar and courtyard. A hotspot for social gatherings, they offer big screens, kareoke, live music, function hire and more!
Our current vacancy is for a Restaurant Manager – this person should have experience in a restaurant management in a busy pub/restaurant environment.
With all this going on we require a fantastic team in place to consistently give our customers a fantastic experience every time they walk through our doors.
As Restaurant Manager, your role will include:
- Responsibility for daily restaurant operation.
- Ensuring consistently excellent customer service is delivered.
- Managing service standards and ensure restaurant staff and supervisors are fully trained.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Great leadership skills and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities.
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you are a restaurant manager who is experienced, dedicated to providing the high standards of service expected of this well-known establishment and excited about the prospect of a new challenge then apply now and a member of the Three Sisters & Espionage team will be in touch.