Restaurant Manager -The Grosvenor Cafe
We are looking for an experienced and talented Restaurant Manager to join our fantastic venue, The Grosvenor Cafe.
The Grosvenor Café is situated on the bustling Ashton Lane in the West End of Glasgow. It is a bar and restaurant which offers a varied and sumptuous menu, is popular with families, professionals, couples and students alike.
As Restaurant Manager, your role will include:
- Responsibility for daily restaurant operation.
- Ensuring consistently excellent customer service is delivered.
- Managing service standards and ensure restaurant staff and supervisors are fully trained.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Great leadership skills and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the Restaurant Manager role for you then apply now and a member of The Grosvenor team will be in touch.