Restaurant Manager - The Grosvenor Café
We are looking for an experienced and talented Restaurant Manager to join our fantastic venue, The Grosvenor Cafe.
Tucked in the centre of Ashton Lane in Glasgow’s West End, The Grosvenor Café is an award winning bar and restaurant. The friendly staff are committed to serving the finest food and the best cocktails in the West End.
As Restaurant Manager, your role will include:
- Responsibility for daily restaurant operation.
- Ensuring consistently excellent customer service is delivered.
- Managing service standards and ensure restaurant staff and supervisors are fully trained.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Great leadership skills and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the Restaurant Manager role for you then apply now and a member of The Grosvenor Cafe team will be in touch.