Restaurant Manager – Biddy Mulligans
We are looking for an experienced and talented restaurant manager to join our fantastic venue, Biddy Mulligans.
Biddy Mulligans is Edinburgh’s best loved Irish bar. Situated in the heart of the historic Grassmarket, it has become world renowned for its authentic Irish atmosphere, it's rip roaring live music and seriously good scran like yer mammy makes.
As restaurant manager, your role will include:
- Supervising daily bar operation.
- Managing service standards and staff development.
- Monitoring and ordering stock.
- Helping the GM to monitor and control the P&L, grow the business and develop the team
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Great leadership skills and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- Competitive Salary & Bonus structure
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of the Biddy Mulligans team will be in touch.