Restaurant Manager - Arta
We are looking for an experienced and talented Restaurant Manager to join our fantastic venue, Arta.
Housed over three floors and seven rooms, Arta is a rich and vibrant Mediterranean restaurant, bar and club situated in the heart of Glasgow’s Merchant City.
As Restaurant Manager, your role will include:
- Responsibility for daily restaurant operation.
- Ensuring consistently excellent customer service is delivered.
- Managing service standards and ensure restaurant staff and supervisors are fully trained.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Great leadership skills and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the Restaurant Manager role for you then apply now and a member of the Arta team will be in touch.