About Us :
G1 Group is a collection of over 60 venues. Lots of our venues are housed in grade A & B listed buildings, carefully restored, expanded, refreshed and put to good use. We have restaurants, hotels, nightclubs, bars, cinemas, casinos and more. One thing all our places have in common is our people- they work hard, often behind the scenes, and they are the best at what they do. They are a wildly eclectic bunch, from the architect who makes the drawings come to life, to the domestic staff who make our hotel rooms feel like home. We are always growing and on the lookout for fresh talent, so if you've got it, bring it. What we stand for Our values aren't rules or guidelines the people who work for us need to stick to, they are the catalyst for an unwritten work ethic. The values never change, so no matter where you work or what you do, pin these up in your head and glance at them often! At the heart of all we do we must put our customers’ needs first.
- To drive average Trip Advisor ratings to = 4.5*-5* by instilling high standards of customer service within the Bar team.
- To review all bookings regularly when on shift to maximise use of space.
- To ensure that all staff carry out Venue Brand Standards as per manual.
- To ensure that daily shift briefings are carried out with all staff including allocations and the 8 to be Great.
- Ensuring that all checklists required are completed accurately and actioned.
- To ensure that customer complaints are handled correctly and to the customers satisfaction, escalating to General Manager when required.
- To ensure that all drinks, including hot beverages, are made to Company specifications with a high standard of presentation.
- To continuously source and recruit high caliber staff.
- To work alongside the General Manager to ensure all team members go through the company 2 induction.
- To provide on-going coaching and support to develop staff.
- To delegate effectively within the Bar team to ensure the effective operation of the department.
- To ensure that all staff attend statutory and mandatory training courses specific to their roles in conjunction with Tennent’s Training Academy.
- To ensure all staff receive performance reviews in line with company time scales and any action plans implemented.
- Alongside the management team, continually monitor Test and Check scores and standards and achieve a Training Score of above 90% for the department.
- Meet with the General Manager or Deputy General Manager every week to discuss Training needs and Training plans.
- To ensure all staff receive a Job Description for their role.
- To ensure effective compliance with regards to licensing laws, health & safety, drink safety, allergen awareness and fire regulations and any other related legislative requirements.
- To ensure that statutory documentation is fully and accurately completed within required timescales.
- To fully support all promotional activity to increase trade, liaising with the General Manager and all relevant internal departments.
- To ensure that all defective equipment and fixtures and fittings are reported internally in accordance with Company policy and Brand Standards.
- To ensure the securing of the Bar and to follow cash handling procedures within the department in line with Company policies and procedures.
- Report all incidents correctly through DORIS with necessary follow up completed.
- To ensure that all keys are secured in accordance with Company policy.
- To ensure full compliance of the Company Cash Control policy.
- To assist in ensuring that the venue achieves budgeted margins and acceptable stock results.
- To ensure that staff follow stock management and reporting procedures as per Company requirements
- To ensure that all stock anomalies are reported and investigated.