As a Reservations Coordinator within our team, you will be responsible for assisting with daily reservations and enquiries, call handling, maximising on cross selling opportunities and day to day administration in a fast paced environment. We are looking for an individual with personality, someone with a focus to driving potential sales & events opportunities across several key sites.
• Generating leads from cold calling, networking and sales leads
• Call handling of inbound and outbound calls
• Administrative assistance for all enquiries
• Handling large Private Dining/Function enquiries
• Cinema Reservations
• Deposit handling
• Collation of company data
• Building & maintaining strong relationships with the venue management and Head Office sales and marketing teams
• Working as part of a team to deliver excellent levels of customer service and well-planned functions
• An enthusiastic, dedicated and hardworking individual
• Able to multi-task, and work well within a team as well as individually
• Computer Literate, Knowledge of MS Office. Good knowledge of Word and Excel
• Has awareness and experience of social media for business
• Has entrepreneurial flair and a talent for seeing a sales opportunity where others cannot
• Has a methodical and meticulous approach to their work
• Is a great communicator with a passion for what they do
Previous experience is desired, though not essential.
Full time positions available, 5 days over 7 and do include evening and weekend shifts. Part time positions also available.