Reservations Coordinator – Head Office
G1 Group is a collection of over 50 venues. Lots of our venues are housed in grade A & B listed buildings, carefully restored, expanded, refreshed and put to good use. We have restaurants, hotels, nightclubs, bars, cinemas, casinos and more.
We are currently on the lookout for a Reservations Coordinator to join us in our head office in Glasgow.
As a Reservations Coordinator within our team, you will be responsible for assisting with daily reservations and enquiries, call handling, maximising on cross selling opportunities and day to day administration in a fast paced environment. We are looking for an individual with personality, someone with a focus to driving potential sales & events opportunities across several key sites.
As a Reservations Coordinator, your role will include:
- Call handling of inbound and outbound calls
- Administrative assistance for all enquiries
- Handling large Private Dining/Function enquiries
- Cinema Reservations
- Deposit handling
- Building & maintaining strong relationships with the venue management and Head Office sales and marketing teams
- Working as part of a team to deliver excellent levels of customer service and well-planned functions
The ideal candidate will be:
- Enthusiastic, dedicated and hardworking individual
- Able to multi-task, and work well within a team as well as individually
- Computer Literate, Knowledge of MS Office. Good knowledge of Word and Excel
- Have entrepreneurial flair and a talent for seeing a sales opportunity where others cannot
- Have a methodical and meticulous approach to their work
- A great communicator with a passion for what they do
Previous experience is desired, though not essential. This position is on a full time basis and offers an hourly rate of minimum of £7.50 p/h
Weekly, monthly, quarterly & yearly incentives are also offered when targets are met.
If you think this is the role for you then please apply now and a member of our team will be in touch.