Reservations & Groups Manager – G1 Hotel Group
We are looking for an experienced and talented Reservations Manager to join our fantastic cluster office based at the Scotsman Hotel, Edinburgh.
Reporting to the Group Revenue Manager, you working hours will be 45 hours per week and you will be responsible for managing a small team for our 7 properties including the Scotsman Hotel in Edinburgh and the Palm Court Hotel in Aberdeen.
As Reservations & Groups Manager, your role will include:
- Managing all reservations for individual and group bookings
- Managing the team through regular one-to-one meetings, departmental meetings and job chats
- Creating and following up on personal development plans for all reservations associates to ensure retention and high engagement levels
- Taking an active role in developing actions aimed at increasing the hotel’s positioning among its competitor set
- Lead by example by providing a warm welcome to clientele whilst striving to provide outstanding service.
- Deal with any client complaints promptly and effectively, ensuring client satisfaction and revenue is not jeopardised.
- Any other duties as required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Must have previous experience in a similar role
- A great 'can do' attitude and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- Previous experience of Opera or similar booking system is desirable.
- Strong verbal and written English essential
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of HR team will be in touch.