Reservations & Groups Coordinator
Scotsman Group is a collection of over 50 venues. Lots of our venues are housed in grade A & B listed buildings, carefully restored, expanded, refreshed and put to good use. We have restaurants, hotels, nightclubs, bars, cinemas, casinos and more.
We are currently on the lookout for a Part Time Reservations & Groups Coordinator to join us in our sales office based at the Scotsman Hotel, Edinburgh.
As a Reservations & Groups Coordinator within our team, you will be responsible for assisting with daily reservations and enquiries, call handling, maximising on cross selling opportunities and day to day administration in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for an individual with personality, someone with a focus to driving potential sales across our 6 hotels and 2 apartment blocks.
As Reservations & Groups coordinator, your role will include:
- Call handling of inbound and outbound calls
- Administrative assistance for all enquiries
- Deposit handling
- Maximising revenue through upselling
- Assisting with the procedure of group bookings - inputting of rooming lists and group amendments
- Building & maintaining strong relationships with the hotel management and venue sales.
- Working as part of a team to deliver excellent levels of customer service and well-planned functions
The ideal candidate will be:
- Enthusiastic, dedicated and hardworking individual
- Able to multi-task, and work well within a team as well as individually
- Computer Literate, Knowledge of MS Office. Good knowledge of Word and Excel
- Previous experience with Opera & Mews PMS would be beneficial
- Have a methodical and meticulous approach to their work
- A great communicator with a passion for what they do
- Previous experience is desired but not essential
This position is on a part time basis of 22 hours per week working between Thursday – Saturday and offers an hourly rate of National Minimum Wage .
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of our team will be in touch.