Recruitment Business Partner – Fixed Term Contract 8 months
G1 Group is a collection of over 50 venues. Lots of our venues are housed in grade A & B listed buildings, carefully restored, expanded, refreshed and put to good use. We have restaurants, hotels, nightclubs, bars, cinemas, casinos and more.
We are currently on the lookout for a Recruitment Business Partner to join our HR function here at our head office in Glasgow’s West End on fixed term contract for 8 months to cover a period of maternity leave.
We anticipate a start date for this role to be July 2019.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and driven Recruitment Business Partner to lead our company wide recruitment strategy and goals, delivering campaigns on time and on budget.
This includes working alongside the recruiting managers in venues & head office supporting them with their recruitment needs. Most lower level venue recruitment should be done in venue by the respective managers and then you would support with any more senior venue based roles and all head office roles across functions such as operations, Finance, Property and Marketing.
Throughout this period however there will be a large focus on volume recruitment for the festive period as you will lead bulk venue recruitment in terms of candidate generation, delivery or assessment centres and selection.
- Lead our bulk festive recruitment drive; advertising, organizing and running of assessment centres and ensuring all venues are staffed appropriately for the busiest time of year.
- Maximising effective use of new technologies, social media, referral schemes, etc.
- Support wider business in organising and attending Recruitment events, job fairs and similar to ensure maximum employer brand exposure.
- Coach and support hiring managers on the full candidate experience, importance of full communication throughout entire process.
- Support and challenge hiring managers to ensure compliant advertising on all internal and external media.
- Act as single point of contact to PSL approved recruitment agencies and staffing suppliers.
- Monitor staffing suppliers to ensure operation within agreed rates, rebate and service level agreements.
- Track advertising spend and ensure the business is receiving of best rates from most relevant suppliers.
- Develop recruiting managers within units on sourcing methods, recruitment best practice, interview techniques, candidate management, and offer delivery.
- Produce, analyse and understand data including headcount, turnover, and time to hire, ROI and produce Board Level reports with relevant information.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to demonstrate a track record of delivering exceptional talent using a full raft of methodologies, ideally from a candidate driven market.
- Excellent relationship management with the ability to engage with and influence a range of stakeholders.
- Strong teamwork ethic with previous experience of supporting others with their recruitment.
- Strong understanding of employment law, best practice advertising.
- Strong understanding of social media for business.
- Methodical and organised with the ability to multi task.
- High degree of confidentiality.
- Strong communication skills together with a high level of emotional intelligence.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and generous company benefits.
If you think this is the fixed term Recruitment Business Partner role for you then apply now and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss the next steps.