Meetings & Events Host - Tennent’s Visitor Centre
Tennent’s Visitor Centre have an exciting opportunity for a Receptionist to join our fun and friendly team!
Based inside the Wellpark Brewery, this is one of the most unusual and iconic places to work in Glasgow. This award winning venue is one of the top rated activities on Trip Advisor,
It is an exciting time here as our newly refurbished visitor centre is about to open it's door to more customers than ever before.
Our guests are welcomed 7 days a week to enjoy brewery tours for leisure or corporate customers. We are looking for a talented, out-going & confident individual to welcome our guests from all walks of life ensuring they have the best experience possible.
- Be the first point of contact for all visitors to the Tennents Visitors Centre.
- Operating the booking system to take and update reservations for the brewery tours and events.
- Responding to email enquiries and updating social media content daily.
- Taking payments, cash handling and daily income reconciliation.
- Support all TVC daily operations ensuring a high level of customer experience and operational excellence.
- Stock ordering including, but not limited to: kegs, bottles, cellar gas, merchandise, snacks, cleaning materials and consumables, ensuring supply of stock as required for all operations including brewery tours, events, etc.
- Ensure compliance with site Health & Safety rules and ensure highs standards of health, safety and hygiene for customers, staff.
- Support the promotion of the TVC and TTA including representation at external events.
- Update website content and external promotional websites for tours, events, etc
- Hosting groups within the Visitors Centre.
- Serving drinks and ensuring bar operations are delivered efficiently within the TVC, TTA and Molendinar bars.
- Answering incoming phone calls, supervising the shop and welcoming visitors.
- Support the Training Academy operations when required including welcoming guests,
- To drive average Trip Advisor ratings to = 4.5*-5* by delivering high standards of customer service
- Ensuring that all checklists required are completed accurately and actioned
- To ensure that customer complaints, reviews and feedback are handled correctly and to the customers satisfaction, escalating to Visitor Centre Manager when required.
Any other duties as reasonably required.
- Previous receptionist experience
- Strong communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Experience of stock management and replenishment for retail operations.
- First class customer service experience and previous experience in service industry.
- Confident, personable and engaging when speaking in front of groups.
- IT skills and experience in using booking systems, social media applications, email and other IT resources.
If you believe this is the right role for you please apply now and we will be in touch as soon as possible.