Receptionist/ Host – Casino at The Corinthian (Night Shift)
The G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 50 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Receptionist/Host to join our award winning venue, Casino at The Corinthian. Please note this role will be predominantly night shift with hours ranging from 9pm to 5am.
The Corinthian Club has firmly established itself as Scotland’s premier destination for style, service and ambience. This truly unique venue offers 5 floors of exceptional quality focused around the delivery of The Corinthian Club customer experience.
As a Receptionist/Host your role will include:-
- Ensuring all guests receive the warmest and most genuine welcome
- Dealing efficiently with guest enquiries and providing as much information about the venue, our services and relevant venue events in a polite and friendly manner
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role- Previous experience within a Casino is preferred but not essential
- A great “can do” approach to customer service with a friendly approach to everyone you come in contact with, as well as having excellent organisational skills
- Flexibility to work shifts, across 7 days
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities.
30% off food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the Receptionist/Host role for you then apply now and a member of Casino at The Corinthian team will be in touch.