G1 Group is a collection of over 50 venues. Lots of our venues are housed in grade A & B listed buildings, carefully restored, expanded, refreshed and put to good use. We have restaurants, hotels, nightclubs, bars, cinemas, casinos and more.
We are currently on the lookout for a Purchase Ledger Administrator to join our finance team at our head office in Glasgow’s West End on a Fixed Term Contract of 8 months.
The purpose of the role will be to work within the purchase ledger team to ensure that all invoices are processed correctly within agreed timescales, supplier statements are reconciled, any invoices queries are dealt with on a timely basis and monthly accruals are accurate. Also to ensure that all department KPI’s are met and to actively contribute to the success of the team.
- Opening, sorting, stamping, scanning and processing of invoices received – ensuring correct coding at all times.
- Keying invoices daily to ensure no back-log.
- Obtaining the relevant authorisation for unit invoices which do not require POs (eg Refuse, Window cleaning)
- Month end supplier statement reconciliations for a portfolio of suppliers
- Processing staff expenses
- Allocating supplier accounts
- Preparing BACS runs
- Preparing chq payments
- Requesting credit notes & disputing rejected credits
- Review compliance of a selection of managed house units use of procurement system, ensuring deliveries are booked in in a timely manner & supporting units with the use of the system
- This list cannot be exhaustive due to the varying needs of the organisation. Therefore, you may be required to carry out other duties depending on the needs of the business and your own skills and abilities.
- At least 1 years Purchase ledger experience required
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft excel & word essential
- Experience using accounting package
- Excellent data entry skills – fast and accurate
- A flexible team player with the ability to work proactively
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A problem solver with the ability to assume responsibility and act on own initiative within designated guidelines
- Ability to work accurately in a busy, demanding environment, whilst adhering to stringent deadlines
This role has a competitive starting salary as well as company benefits such as 30% off food in all of our venues as well as discounted hotel stays and cinema tickets.
Please note this role is offered on an 8 month Fixed Term Contract basis with potential to extend.
If you feel like this Purchase Ledger Administrator role is what you have been looking for please apply now and we will be in touch as soon as possible.