G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse independent hospitality group, a privately owned and truly entrepreneurial business, we hold a collection of over 100 leased pubs, and over 50 managed house venues. An eclectic mix, each is individually branded, ranging from Bars, Restaurants, Cinemas, large event venues and a Casino, the group also boasts a training academy that services the hospitality Industry.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Property Administrator to join our head office team in Glasgow.
Summary of role
Responsible for the administration of all projects, issuing order numbers to contractors for all project orders. Liaising with the design team and ordering of FF&E. Liaising with in-house contractors and external sub-contractors to ensure timely completion of reactive and planned maintenance jobs, collating and assisting with department presentations and reporting.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Construction project administration
- Procurement of interior designer items
- Raising purchase orders for all project orders and assisting with maintenance orders as and when required
- Liaising with in-house contractors and external sub-contractors to ensure timely completion of reactive and planned maintenance
- Relaying instructions to onsite operatives and collating details of works in progress
- Producing PowerPoint presentations for department meetings
- Collating and producing O&M Manuals for all sites
- Department administrative tasks such as filing, scanning and archiving files
Required Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience of working with a PO system would be a distinct advantage
- Competent with MS Office, including Microsoft Excel
- Attention to detail and accurate data entry
- Proven ability to plan and organise effectively
- Excellent business communication skills (verbal and written)
- Able to engage effectively with employees, clients and suppliers at all levels
- Ability to actively display a positive attitude
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you please apply now and a member of our team will be in touch.