Are you confident, outgoing and always described yourself as a bit of a social butterfly? Do you enjoy going out with your friends and making new ones? Do you want to get paid for doing all of the above?
We are looking for experienced and talented PR Staff to join our fantastic venues, The Grosvenor Café & Gardener Glasgow during Fresher’s Week.
The Grosvenor Café is one of the West End’s most established and iconic venues, you'll be working alongside a close-knit team who love what they do. This is a faced paced restaurant & bar with lots of energy and a really welcoming place to eat and drink. By day, it is inherently family friendly, by night, it is a dynamic bar filled with late night drinkers & thinkers.
As a member of the PR team, your role will include:
- Providing consistently excellent customer service.
- Promoting sales, the venue and adhering to licensing legislation.
- Distributing publicity materials
- Liaising with security and management
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- A great personality and enjoy promoting the venue.
- Availability to work shifts, primarily through fresher’s week including day and evening shifts
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure and offer 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
If you think this is the role for you then apply now and a member of The Grosvenor Cafe team will be in touch.