Pastry Chef De Partie – Grand Cafe & The Scotsman Hotel
We are looking for a talented Pastry Chef De Partie to join our Grand Cafe family.
The Grand Cafe Edinburgh is located on North Bridge and housed within the iconic Scotsman Hotel building. Open every day from 10 am until late, the all-day cafe style menu includes dishes served all the way through until 10 pm, as well as beautifully crafted afternoon teas. In the evenings, live music from pianists and jazz bands takes patrons through to the wee hours.
The role of the Pastry Chef De Partie will include:
- Working closely with the Pastry Sous Chef with daily preparation and presentation of food
- Ensure that the kitchen is kept hygienically clean and in line with Health & Safety and Food Hygiene Legislation
- Supporting other areas of the kitchen when required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience as a Chef De Partie, within pastry is essential but ideally have experience across other areas.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities.
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you are a Pastry Chef De Partie who is passionate and dedicated to providing the high standards of service expected of this well-known establishment, then apply now and a member of the Grand Cafe team will be in touch.