Part Time Tour Guide - The Tennents Story
The Tennents Story is the newly refurbished Tennents Visitor Centre based at the famous Wellpark Brewery - it has always been a top visitor attraction in Glasgow and now with this new investment and expansion we expect visitor numbers to soar.
We are recruiting someone to become part of our fantastic team of Tour Guide’s to work on a part time basis.
Roles & Responsibilities
This is a key role within The Tennents Story visitor centre. Responsibilities will include:
- To be an ambassador of The Tennents Story.
- Leading brewery tours.
- Assisting with meetings and events on site for both leisure and corporate customers.
- Promote offers & merchandise to customers.
- Reception duties, reservation and call handling.
- Contribute to the effective delivery of The Tennent’s Story operations and its continual development as one of Glasgow’s leading visitor attractions.
Skills and Experience
- Fantastic customer service experience
- Hospitality experience is preferred
- Confident and ability to lead groups in a professional and engaging manner.
- IT skills and experience in using booking systems, social media applications and email.
- Self-motivated, pro-active and willing to take responsibility for all TVC operations.
- There is a competitive rate of pay on offer for this post as well as company discounts and benefits, industry leading training opportunities and opportunity for career progression.
If this part time Tour Guide role sounds perfect for you please Apply Now and a member of our team will be in touch.