The Murrayfield Hotel is currently looking for a Part Time Sales and Events Manager to come and lead our fantastic team in Edinburgh.
The Murrayfield Hotel combines fantastic hospitality, outstanding value for money and serves as a perfect base from which to explore the historical Edinburgh City Centre. Located just a couple of minutes away from Edinburgh Zoo’s (and its giant pandas), the national Murrayfield Stadium which frequently plays host to major live sporting events, as well as music concerts.
As Sales and Events Manager, you will be responsible for running the Sales & Events procedures across the local Units, coordinating a diverse range of events, Sales & Marketing activity across individually branded venues along with any key events.
Responsibilities to include -
- Developing new business opportunities
- Promoting multiple aspects of the venue
- Generating leads from cold calling, networking and sales leads
- Creating Sales Packages to maximise revenue
- Building & maintaining strong relationships with the General Managers to improve productivity, effectiveness, and the customer experience
- Coordinating and creating promotional activity across the venue
- Working with a team of sales and events coordinators based at our call centre to deliver excellent levels of customer service and well planned and executed events and functions
- Ordering, proofing and having creative input to printed material and online material
- Must be an enthusiastic, dedicated and hardworking individual
- Have proactive selling experience within the hospitality sector
- Have entrepreneurial flair and a talent for seeing a sales opportunity where others cannot
- Have experience in running and managing a broad portfolio of events
- Have a methodical and meticulous approach to their work
- Be a great communicator with a passion for what they do
- Be confident in people management with experience of leading a team
- Have a proven track record in a Sales & Marketing role within the hospitality industry
In return for the above, we can offer a competitive salary and bonus scheme, generous company benefits and industry leading training and development opportunities.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you please apply now!