G1 Group owns over 50 venues throughout Scotland, ranging from restaurants, bars, clubs, cinemas, casinos and hotels. With venues in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Dundee, Perth and St Andrews, G1 Group continues to be the number one independent leisure operator in Scotland.
As HR Administrator, you will Provide effective administrative support to the HR Team as required. You will cover all aspects of HR administration including collating and sending reports, referencing, change of contract information, processing resignations, absence correspondence and maintaining salaried employee’s files.
This role will be par time hours and based at our Head Office in Glasgow.
- Must be an enthusiastic, dedicated and hardworking individual
- Will have experience within an HR support role
- Highly organised with strong IT, MS Office, keyboard and literacy skills.
- Have Excellent communication with operational and central staff and employees.
- Ability to adapt to new software/database packages quickly.
- Ability to prioritise workload and challenge hiring managers on time scales.
- Will have a high degree of confidentiality.
- Should have a desire to undertake qualification in CIPD.
In return for the above, we can offer a competitive salary, generous company benefits and industry leading training and development opportunities.