Part Time Drinks Ambassador - Tennent’s Training Academy
Tennent’s Training Academy have an exciting opportunity for a Part Time Drinks Ambassador to join our fun and friendly team!
Tennent's Training Academy is a dedicated Hospitality Industry based Training Academy in Scotland offering a fresh approach to learning new skills with exciting cookery classes, legislative hospitality trade courses and inspirational teaching in a unique environment.
The Drinks Ambassador reports to the Head of Leisure & Events. You will be Liaising with all key people within Tennent’s Training Academy, Tennent’s Visitor Centre & The G1 Group when necessary whilst maintaining the highest possible standard in training, compliance and guest services.
Our Drinks Ambassador is responsible for the day to day organisation and running of our masterclasses in cocktails, whisky wine etc. They will be required to set up and host events for leisure customers booked in on various courses in the academy. They will also have administrative tasks in relation to their role and be cross trained to help with other roles within the academy as required.
We are looking for a candidate with experience in the hospitality industry and a flair for demonstrating their drinks knowledge and passion for the industry in a fun and confident manner.
Candidates must also:
- Have a strong knowledge of cocktails with spirits and wine knowledge also desirable.
- Have experience of delivering cocktail masterclasses or a flair for engaging customers at the bar and a confidence to deliver on this to groups.
- Have a clear PVG certificate (or be willing to apply for a PVG)
- Have good time management skills and be able to manage enquires and tasks in a timely manner.
- Have fantastic communication skills both written and oral and be confident when speaking to customers and fellow members of the wider team.
- Have strong computer skills with Microsoft office knowledge of Outlook, Excel and Word.
We are a small, fun but hard working team and we are ready and waiting to find our newest recruit!
This role will be offered on a part time contract basis with a minimum of 20 hours per week however there will be opportunity for this to flex upwards during busy periods.
Full driving license is required and the ability to work evenings and weekends is essential.
If you believe this is the Part Time Drinks Ambassador role for you please apply now and we will be in touch as soon as possible.