Restaurant Manager – October
We are looking for an experienced and talented Restaurant Manager to join our fantastic venue, October.
Located on the top floor of Glasgow’s Princes Square, October Cafe is a chic restaurant bar. By day it is the perfect spot for business lunches and shoppers looking to refuel. By night, it transforms into a popular late night bar, hosting some of the city’s finest DJ’s.
As Restaurant Manager, your role will include:
- Responsibility for daily restaurant operation.
- Ensuring consistently excellent customer service is delivered.
- Managing service standards and ensure restaurant staff and supervisors are fully trained.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Great leadership skills and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- Access to courses including Diageo Business of Bars and Modern Apprenticeships.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the Restaurant Manager role for you then apply now and a member of the October Café team will be in touch.