Night Porter – The Murrayfield Hotel
Murrayfield Hotel is an established hotel, restaurant and bar, serving the finest local produce, ales and premium spirits. It caters for all functions, weddings, funerals, and meetings. With such close proximity to Murrayfield stadium the venue also caters for large events.
The Murrayfield Hotel is currently looking for a Night Porter to join their team here in Edinburgh.
As a member of the night porter team, your role will include:
- Providing consistently excellent customer service.
- Looking after the hotel throughout the night until early morning and ensuring the safety of all guests.
- Setting up functions and breakfast for the day ahead
- Maintaining high levels of cleanliness and uniformity throughout all areas.
- Assisting the bar managers with any set-up or prep work and deal with the residents bar.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- A great personality and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- Availability to work late nights through until the early morning, including weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities.
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the Night Porter role for you then apply now and a member of the Murrayfield team will be in touch.