The G1 Group is Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group, with a collection of over 50 venues across Scotland including bars, restaurants, hotels and more.
We are looking for experienced and talented Night Porter to join our fantastic venue, Stay Central
Stay Central is a place for the explorers, the thrill seekers, the adventurists. A little bit boutique hotel, a little bit trendy European hostel, a little bit special.
As a member of the night porter team, your role will include:
- Providing consistently excellent customer service.
- Looking after the hotel throughout the night until early morning and ensuring the safety of all guests.
- Setting up functions and breakfast for the day ahead
- Maintaining high levels of cleanliness and uniformity throughout all areas.
- Assisting the bar managers with any set-up or prep work and deal with the residents bar.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- A great personality and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- Availability to work late nights through until the early morning, including weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities.
- 30% off of food & cinema tickets in all of our venues across Scotland.
- Continued development through our online learning portal and masterclasses in venues.
- TRONC electronic tips – Our staff keep 100% of tips earned in venues.
If you think this is the Night Porter role for you then apply now and a member of the Stay Central team will be in touch.