Meeting Events Host- Tenants Training Academy – Glasgow
The Tenants Training Academy have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and talented individual to join their team as a Meeting Events Host.
The Meeting Events Host is a crucial role within the business, you will be the first point of contact for many of our customers and will be responsible for providing the highest level of hospitality and customer service to ensure that they become a repeat customer.
As a Meeting Events Host, your role will include:
- Being the first point of contact for corporate and leisure customers
- Meet and greet all customers as they come into the academy for leisure courses or private events
- Hosting leisure and corporate events, setting up the academy and meeting the customers’ needs during the event
- Support with leisure sales administration
- Manage and control all stock and cash appropriately
- Representing business at conferences, trade fairs and networking event
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills- both written and verbal
- Ability to work as part of a team and under own initiative
- Enthusiastic and motivated attitude in the work place
- Capable of multi-tasking and prioritising workload
- Extremely customer focused
If you think the role of Meeting Events Host is the role for you then apply now and a member of the Tenants Training Academy will be in touch soon.
Please not that this position is part time and you will be required to work around 20 hours per week.