Are you a Senior Marketing professional who would love to work at Director Level for Scotland’s largest and most diverse hospitality group? If so read on….
G1 Group is Scotland’s largest hospitality group, privately owned with a true entrepreneurial edge. Our portfolio includes an eclectic mix of over 50 managed house venues located across Scotland. Most venues are individually branded; ranging from Bars, Restaurants, Cinemas, large event venues and a Casino as well as a training academy that services the hospitality industry.
To keep things moving forward and continue the business’s impressive growth, we’re currently looking to appoint an experienced Marketing Director to lead our well established internal marketing team.
As Marketing Director you will provide daily leadership & management, and take full responsibility for a variety of marketing disciplines. This includes; marketing, graphics, digital, social media and central reservations. You will lead the teams to ensure targets and objectives set around brand development, customer engagement, growth and profitability.
This is a key role to the business’ success and as such you will be required to contribute to the Group’s overall business strategy development at Board Level. There will be a constant focus on ensuring short, medium and long term goals are set and more importantly met.
Whilst managing the marketing across the managed house estate, you will be fully accountable for your P&L as well as developing and controlling the budgets for the Marketing Department.
The main elements of the role include but are not limited to:
- Marketing Strategy, Planning and Execution
- Small Contact Centre Management (approx. 80% inbound)
- Budgets and Financials
- Graphics and Print Management
- Public Relations
- Board Reporting
- Management skills: You will have to oversee the marketing, graphics, digital and call centre departments and guide day-to-day operations. Including recruiting, supervising and mentoring head of departments and wider team members. People management skills are a major part of the job.
- Analytical skills: The role calls for continual analysis of market trends, positioning of competitors and effective customer engagement. You will also have strong financial analysis skills to ensure tracking of marketing spend is effective and ROI presented when appropriate.
- Digital experience: To keep ahead of current trends, this role requires a good strong working knowledge of all things digital; including websites, social media, blogging and PPC.
- Creative Flare – showing the ability to spot original branding opportunities, following through from conception to launch.
- Proven track record in senior marketing roles, preferably within the hospitality sector, however this is not essential.
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader – with a strong work ethic.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set with the ability to lead a variety of teams, ensuring all are working together towards the wider company objectives.
- Professional chartered marketer (CIM) – preferred but not essential.
The role of Marketing Director has an extremely competitive salary and bonus structure as well as car allowance. This should be an exciting and challenging prospect to the right candidate, so if you have read this and feel excited at the prospect of securing this role as Marketing Director for G1 Group please Apply Now and we will be in touch to discuss the role more fully with you.