Due to the success of our soft launch, we are now looking for additional Experienced Staff to join our team at the Grand Cafe at The Scotsman.
We currently have a mix of full time and part time positions available across management, supervisors and waiting staff.
If you have a passion for delivering exceptional customer service and a flair for providing a great dining experience please read on and Apply Now!
READ ALL ABOUT IT!
Opening June 2018, The Grand Cafe is home to one of Edinburgh’s most magnificent Old Town venues. Set within the Scotsman’s former advertising hall, the spectacular double height space can seat one hundred and fifty covers across its spectacular ground floor and balcony, filled with light, character and beautiful period features.
A fresh, light all day menu will take guests from early breakfasts, brunches and lunches through to afternoon teas and evening dining options – all created by Dundee-born MasterChef: The Professionals finalist Chris Niven, using ingredients sourced from a hand-picked selection of great Scottish producers.
As a member of the front of house team, your role will include:
- Providing consistently excellent customer service.
- Promoting sales and adhering to licensing legislation.
- Involvement in all aspects of service; setting-up, serving customers and cleaning down.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role - Management, Supervisory or Waiting.
- A great personality and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- Availability to work shifts, including evenings and weekends as per business needs.
In return, we offer a competitive rate of pay and rewards structure, generous company benefits as well as industry leading training and career development opportunities
A little about us:
- We have an excellent reputation for bringing old, listed buildings alive as new and exciting brands
- We are multiple awards winners from respected bodies like Publican and SLTN, in fields including Operations, Design and Drinks Offer
- We offer unrivalled training and development journeys
- When we promise competitive salaries and generous benefits, we mean it.
Want to take the next step? Apply now and we will be in touch to chat through our exciting opportunity!